Tuesday, March 31, 2020

#170 Patience

Poor Lanie is going through the difficult process of adjusting to having a younger sibling at home. Again and again Tess and I have to ask her to wait or tell her to hold on because we're busy taking care of Mia. Yesterday, Lanie finally reached a tipping point. She asked for a snack, only to hear Tess say, "You need to learn patience." And dear sweet Lanie stretched out flat on her back on the floor and cried, "I don't want to learn patience!" As I started to laugh and laugh and laugh I thought, "I can relate to that." I don't want to learn patience either.

Hopefully your experience with the COVID-19 outbreak hasn't caused you any more trouble than making you impatient. And if you are struggling with patience, take heart. Lanie knows just how you feel.

Grace and peace,
BMH

No comments:

Post a Comment