Tuesday, January 30, 2018

#72 Monster Lanie

Lanie started walking just a little bit about two weeks ago. She's come a loooong way in that time, and it won't be long before she's got it completely and she starts running around the house. But before we hit that point, I thought I would be good to document this intermediate stage where Lanie walks like a movie monster. She often holds her arms out in front of her for balance and tends to walks with pretty stiff legs. I'm sure it's a normal part of the learning process and will go away soon (in fact, she's using her arms less already), but, boy, is it hilarious to watch. I crack up watching Lanie totter around. I'm so proud of her, and I love her so much. She's just the best.

Enjoy these photos and a video:




Grace and peace,
BMH

1 comment:

  1. She was a cutie walking while pushing the yoga ball around my classroom today. Such a doll!

    ReplyDelete