Monday, May 24, 2021

#219 Still Ready to Party

Back in April 2019 (Post #124), I wrote about Party Mix, the playlist I'd originally made for my 25th birthday party. I've been listening to and expanding Party Mix for five years now, continuing to add new artists that I discover and enjoy as well new releases from artists I've been following for years. With a Spotify subscription and a personality that takes great joy in mixing up what I listen to in the hopes of stumbling upon something great I've never heard before, I have access to way more great music than I could ever listen to regularly. So I've found that Party Mix is beginning to act sort of like a living time capsule. It stores all the stuff I've been listening to lately, but it also holds treasures that I played on repeat three or ten years ago but don't throw on quite as often anymore. So Party Mix is always a fun listening experience, unpredictably toggling between my current jams and tracks that bring back great memories. More and more Party Mix is becoming my go-to when I'm driving. It's almost impossible to not be in a good mood when I'm  cruising around with song after song that makes me want to turn it up. Party on.

Grace and peace,
BMH

No comments:

Post a Comment