Monday, March 22, 2021

#211 Madness

I've been mentally drafting a somewhat lengthy and theological post, but I'm running short on blogging time this week, so I guess I'll have to postpone that. (Stay tuned!) This week let's talk about the beauty of watching the men's NCAA basketball tournament in 2021. I have been beyond satisfied watching college hoops the past few days. I love that the broadcasts always show what's going on in any other games currently going on. Those little boxes are fantastic, and they even count down when the clock is running elsewhere. So if the game I want to watch goes to a commercial break, I can flip over to a different game that will show me when my game resumes play. That's amazing. We have YouTube TV at our house, and it makes switching back and forth between games a breeze. No remembering channel numbers or worrying about which network will come up when you hit the back button. On Friday and Saturday I could easily toggle between four games and alway know exactly where I was going. Now all of this stuff will be pretty unnecessary when the tournament comes back next weekend, but for now I'm grateful to have been able to have complete control as I savor the madness. After losing the tournament last year, I'm just so glad it's back.

Grace and peace,
BMH

No comments:

Post a Comment