Monday, January 4, 2021

#201 Pick a Speed!

We're going to keep things short this week. Tess and I are in the midst of unpacking and figuring out our lives again after Christmas celebrations, so my mind is trying to be in a few places at once right now.

If I was king of the world (probably a terrible idea overall), I would make cruise control mandatory on the highway. As long as road conditions aren't dangerous due to snow or fog or whatnot, you have to use cruise control. No more of this passing me, then getting passed by me, then blowing by me again. Pick a speed and stick with it. I honestly don't really care what you pick as long as you drive a steady speed. If you're going slower than I am, I'm happy to go around you. If you're going faster than I am, I'll gladly move out of your way. It's not that complicated.

But if this still to much to ask, I'll settle for using my kingly powers to equip my vehicle with a button I can press to release a giant sign that reads "PICK A SPEED!" Either way will work.

Happy 2021!

Grace and peace,

BMH

No comments:

Post a Comment