Monday, September 23, 2019

#143 Juice Bars


A couple months ago Tess and I introduced Lanie to the delicious frozen treat pictured above. In our house we call those things juice bars. (You might call them freezies or something like that, but I don't care. I'm sticking with juice bar. It's way cooler.) Lanie loves them because, as I've already said, they are delicious. Everyday she asks to "share" one with me. While that's a nice thought, it's not really accurate. We started out sharing them. Lanie would eat maybe half of the frozen bar, then ask me to eat the rest so she could drink the melted juice pooled at the bottom. That was a good system. But as Lanie has gotten more skilled at navigating the flavored ice, she's stopped needing my help. So now I'm stuck helping her eat the juice bar and getting none of the sugary goodness myself. It's a hard life.

[Looks around, makes sure Lanie isn't nearby.]

Thankfully there are still tasty solidified delicacies in the freezer after she goes to bed.

Grace and peace,
BMH

No comments:

Post a Comment